Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

One Year Adventure Novel


Last fall Delany and I started a new curriculum called The One Year Adventure Novel. It has been one of the best things that has ever happened! When I first heard of OYAN (as we call it) I was excited, but sceptical. I had always enjoyed a good book and the thought of writing a novel certainly appealed to me, but I truly didn't think I had the creativity do to it. Despite all off that, I set of determined to get through it no matter how things turned out. What I in for a surprise! One year adventure novel helps you to take names on paper and transform them into people with real life feelings and challenges. Facts, places, and events become a thrilling story! If you enjoy writing, or perhaps have a story like mine, you need to get this curriculum. Just go here: http://www.oneyearnovel.com/index.html



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sing to יהוה a new song, sing to יהוה, all the earth! Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day. Declare His esteem among the nations.







Psalms 96:1-3