Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer!

Hey guys! So I have been at summer camp for the last three weeks of June, that why I have been...gone. Lol, okay so I went to theater camp....and it was AMAZING! I loved it so much I didn't want to leave, but there are other plays that I can audition for, so that makes me happy :-) The whole camp was about learning the auditioning process, casting, blocking, acting, singing, dancing, and fun. At the end of the three weeks we put on a full performance of Bugsy Malone, a 1920's mob show! Super cool :-) We performed it three times to a nearly full house, but I think every cast member would agree that it wasn't enough. It was so sad saying goodbye, we had become like a family over those three weeks! Go to theater winter haven's facebook page for photos! http://theaterwinterhaven.com/

I got some lovely flowers from the friends and family that came to watch us perform.

After camp I pretty much jumped right back into some summer classes that I had to finish up. Only about four more weeks until I start my Sophomore year of high school, and I will also be duel enrolling this year.  One week after camp a group of cast member met up at the bowling alley and had a fun time :-)
Me and my friend Stefanie! :)

Alright, well I will be back before long! 'Later ;-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sing to יהוה a new song, sing to יהוה, all the earth! Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day. Declare His esteem among the nations.







Psalms 96:1-3