Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saterday Morning Daybook

Date...January 26th 2013
Starting time...1:32 PM
Mood...pretty much zombie-ish
Outside my window...I haven't ventured outdoors yet, but I imagine its about 75 degrees
I'm thinking...that I should get ready to leave, but I really just want to go back to bed :-)
I'm currently reading...ties that bind, ties that break, don't know who its by! But its really good so far
I'm listening to...my neighbors upstairs 
I'm wearing...sweat pants and a hoodie
I am looking forward to...Downtown Disney later tonight! We pretty much live there, yeah.
I'm hoping...that the weather cools down
Yesterday I... did school
I'm hungry for...fresh squeezed orange juice
The song stuck inside my head is... Hey there Delilah covered by Tim Hawkins
I love...Coffee in the morning
I loathe...waking up after at 14 hour night sleep and feeling like I got run over by a truck
This week my goal is....hebrew every day, singing lessons everyday, and get a portfolio together
Did I meet last weeks goal?...I submitted 4 in WH, but only 3 in Biology which is still okay with me. I got 1 B out of all A's, so not bad seeing how it was an exam and that's my best exam grade yet :-)
Pictures of the Week...none for this post, but I have another post coming up today or tomorrow with lots of pics :-)
End time...1:45 PM

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sing to יהוה a new song, sing to יהוה, all the earth! Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day. Declare His esteem among the nations.







Psalms 96:1-3