Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Date...February 9th
Starting time...1:27 Pm
Mood...awake? haha, pretty happy actually because I am not tired
Outside my window...pretty warm!
I'm thinking...that there is never anything good on tv
I'm currently reading...The Scorpio Races, pretty cool
I'm listening to...Hall of Fame by Script, awesome song
I'm wearing...pajamas
I'm hoping...that I will finally get this guitar song down, I hate barr chords
Yesterday I...did school and some tae kwon do training
I'm hungry for...some of the chocolate chip banana bread that I am eating, that I made
The song stuck inside my head is...Thistle and Weeds by Mumford and Sons
I love...Mumford and Sons, they are so awesome!
I loathe...NCIS not being on tv
This week my goal is...eat more raw :-)
Did I meet last weeks goal?...yes
Pictures of the week...I am starting this photography challenge, that I think will be really fun! I will either upload the pictures every day, or all the pictures that I took that week once a week.




End time...2:05pm


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sing to יהוה a new song, sing to יהוה, all the earth! Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day. Declare His esteem among the nations.







Psalms 96:1-3