Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Thrifty Threads: Self expression

All I can really say about this outfit is, its so me!


It combines three things I love: Vests, Sunglasses, and Fedoras.


I made the vest the other day, and am so in love with it!


Tee shirt: Gap hand-me-down
Vest: Homemade*
Denim skirt: $5 aero thrift store find
Delany's Fedora: $14 from Target
Sunglasses: $5 from aero

What is Thrifty Threads?
Examples of Modest and Feminine outfits that express an assortment of styles.
Do you have an outfit that you want to share? Email us a picture and we will post it!
Requirements: please send photos directly in the email, attachments cannot be opened. Thank you!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sing to יהוה a new song, sing to יהוה, all the earth! Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day. Declare His esteem among the nations.







Psalms 96:1-3