Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

FREE SONG

Howdy Do!
Have you noticed all of my posts lately are centered around music?
Yeah.
Well that is because for the past *cough* 2+ *cough* weeks I have been really busy and my blog was feeling neglected. So these youtube videos and free music posts are just to let you know I am still alive! I will probably be posting more regularly next week ish, because tomorrow is our last day of co-op *cries* until JANUARY. Ahem. Also, I am taking a little winter break off of school for over a month. Yea!
And now what you have been waiting for!

Third Day released their newest album on November 5, titled Miracle. I am a huge fan of their album Offerings 2, and when I heard about this album (today, lol) I got super excited!
The free song is called Kicking & Screaming. Here is a youtube video of the acoustic version:

And finally here is the link to download the song from iTunes!
http://www.klove.com/music/store.aspx
Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sing to יהוה a new song, sing to יהוה, all the earth! Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day. Declare His esteem among the nations.







Psalms 96:1-3