Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer Wrap-up

Over the summer we have been babysitting twin 5 year olds.
They went back to school this week, but before they did I was able to get some photos of them!

They are so sweet and play so well together!

Georgia and Tessa


Those expressions are so....them!


:-) Not sure what they were doing...

Those eyes..

They were trying to sneak up on a cat.

Playing with acorns....in the mud.

Tessa...


Everyday while they are here we watch a movie. Their all time favorite is The Prince of Egypt, which was great because its one of my favorites. I think we watched it every day the last week! We love it so much, that Delany bought the soundtrack. I listened to it over, and over again while I was sewing today.


My favorite tracks are:
Deliver us
                                                        The Plagues (Is that morbid? Its a really cool song!)
Through Heaven's Eyes

Tomorrow we are going to our Co-op teachers meeting, and I am pretty excited about starting school again soon! 9th grade this year, wow.
Have a great day!


"So how can you see what your life is worth
or where your value lies
 you can never see through the eyes of man
you must look at your life
look at your life through heaven's eyes"




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that I positively LOVE that soundtrack, and those are my three fav. songs, too :D

Anonymous said...

Haha...prince of egypt was my fave as a kid...watched it till I knew it by heart.
Bekah
www.thecrazyjranch.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sing to יהוה a new song, sing to יהוה, all the earth! Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day. Declare His esteem among the nations.







Psalms 96:1-3