Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Vintage Love

Thanks to the ladies over at Shabby Miss Jenn Designs I now have a lovely new vintage inspired blog design!
I am lovin' it...
Some other things I am loving are, these vintage dresses from Shabby Apple .
 





















I heard about them through another blogger my friend Lauren told me about, (rufflesandstuff.com).
The inspiration from this and the fact that I just watched The Help again, has made me really want to copy some of these dresses. Next sewing project!
Here are some of the lovelies from The Help
 
 
I am really in love with Hilly's dress (floral pattern).
 

                           Skeeter wore this adorable suit, with and without the jacket. I need to make this!


This looks so casual and comfy!
 
Hope you all had a great weekend :-)
 
 
 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sing to יהוה a new song, sing to יהוה, all the earth! Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day. Declare His esteem among the nations.







Psalms 96:1-3