Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Weekend Update

So I am sure some of you were wondering where I was this weekend? I missed our On the Map and Exotic Ingredients post! Yikes.
Thursday and Friday we had co-op and 4H meetings. Saterday we planned on going to SouthEastern University to visit my cousin Bobbi Jo after she moved in.
Those plans changed up a bit when my Uncle Bob and Bobbi Jo got in a car accident on the drive down from North Carolina (my aunt was in a seperate car). They were admitted to the hospital Friday night, and released later Saterday. We met them at the college Saterday afternoon to help move Bobbi Jo into her dorm, and visit everybody to see how they were doing.

This is a picture of the three of us with my Grandparents on campus.
(I forgot to get a picture with Uncle Bob, Aunt Bridget, and Bobbi jo :-)

Delany, Sherry (momma), Mr Joe, Grandma, Tammy

Sunday we went back to help Bobbi Jo set up her room, it looks awesome!
Please just pray that Bobbi Jo's back will heal completely, for it was injured in the accident. (bulging disks)

Thank you :-) Have a great day!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sing to יהוה a new song, sing to יהוה, all the earth! Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day. Declare His esteem among the nations.







Psalms 96:1-3