Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Thrifty Threads: Coral reef

2 things I love.
The color coral, and wearing clothes that I made.
This outfit is both of those things combined! I saw a shirt similar to this a Kohl's, and just fell in love with it. It was pretty expensive, and I knew I could make it cheaper, so I did! I love how flowy it is, and the pattern is so cool, followed by the more fitted skirt.

This skirt is the perfect length for summer!

This shirt is just a grey tank top with lace sewn on the front, and a tube of fabric draped and sewn around the "neckline".

Its just so fun :-)

Shirt: Homemade~approx. $12
Skirt: $1.50 from Thrift store

What is Thrifty Threads?
Examples of Modest and Feminine outfits that express an assortment of styles.
Do you have an outfit that you want to share? Email us a picture and we will post it!
Requirements: please send photos directly in the email, attachments cannot be opened. Thank you!

Happy Tuesday Ya'll!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sing to יהוה a new song, sing to יהוה, all the earth! Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day. Declare His esteem among the nations.







Psalms 96:1-3