Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saterday Morning Day Book


Date... December 12th
Starting time... 11:22am
Mood...um, groggy as usual :-)
Outside my window.. it is finally cool/cold/chilly!
I'm thinking...about a very special delivery that is going to be made today to me!
I'm currently reading... The Princess Bride by....someone?
I'm listening to... commercials
I'm wearing... a longsleeve aero shirt and sweat pants 
I'm looking forward to... Driving around today and getting my new car! Oo, and listening to my new cds!
I'm hoping... that I get over this cold soon, cant seem to shake it.
Yesterday, I...didnt really do much because I didnt feel well. I did drive my mom to publix and thebank though.
I'm hungry for... anything
The song stuck inside my head is... Its time by Imagine Dragons, you need to go listen to it.
I love... birthdays :-)
I loathe...being sick, and commercials 
This week, my goal is... I dont really want to think about it right now honestly...
Did I meet last week's goal?... I didnt do this last week because I was at my grandmas so....yeah:-)
Picture(s) of the Week... XD







End Time.....11:36am

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sing to יהוה a new song, sing to יהוה, all the earth! Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day. Declare His esteem among the nations.







Psalms 96:1-3