Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saterday Morning Daybook


hosted by Jo March@Scraps from my Workbasket
Date... December 8th 2012
Starting time... 12:30pm
Mood...groggy
Outside my window.. my cat is sleeping on a cloth napkin, yeah she is weird.
I'm thinking...about walking downtown Disney tonight with my family, maybe sampling some goodies!
I'm currently reading... little men by Louisa may Alcott, I cant even tell you how many times I have read this book!
I'm listening to...I chopped on food network which is on the TV.
I'm wearing... pajamas 
I'm looking forward to...getting some pictures at Disney tonight, Disney, and going over to a friends house on Monday!
I'm hoping... that I get over this cold soon.
Yesterday, I...took my end of semester biology exam
I'm hungry for...my left over chicken fried rice
The song stuck inside my head is...Rockin' Robin by Michael Jackson
I love...my new speakers that I plug my mp3 player into, oh yeah/ purple 
I loathe...being sick, and commercials 
This week, my goal is...write two chapters in my novel
Did I meet last week's goal?...Yes, mostly. I didn't get an A in my class though, I didn't know that I was allowed to use notes for exams during the course, and that was killer! But it was the first time I had taken science, and it was honors, so I am not to terribly disappointed.
Picture(s) of the Week... .I love my sewing machine!




End Time.....1:02pm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sing to יהוה a new song, sing to יהוה, all the earth! Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day. Declare His esteem among the nations.







Psalms 96:1-3