Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thrifty Threads: Spontaneous Me/My Day

Just two photos for you all today :-) I got these shoes at the mall the yesterday, and I am totally in love with them. I am at the park with the twins in this photo...


Shoes: $15 from Claires
Jeans: $2 thrift store
Skirt: $3 thrift store
Pink shirt: $15 Aeropostale
Checkered shirt: $3 thrift store

What is Thrifty Threads?
Examples of Modest and Feminine outfits that express an assortment of styles. 
Do you have and outfit that you want to share? Email us a picture and we will post it!
throughthelookingglass4@hotmail.com
Requirements: please send photos directly in the email, attachments cannot be opened. Thank you!

I spent the afternoon at the park today with the twins, momma, and Delany after chilling in a coffee shop and watching Lindsey Stirling videos. It was a great day! I have a ton of pictures from the park, so here are a few.





Upcoming Posts:
Okay so, I have some posts coming up! I am not sure when I will get to them, because I will be busy this weekend, and I will tell you all about it in a couple of posts :-) I have one that I hope to get to tomorrow, Momma took Me, Delany, and the twins to the Orlando Philharmonic orchestra! It was amazing :-) 
Goodnight!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sing to יהוה a new song, sing to יהוה, all the earth! Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day. Declare His esteem among the nations.







Psalms 96:1-3