Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thrifty Threads: Violin Music

Good morning! I am sorry I have gotten so terribly behind on my weekly TT post, but now that I have my camera I feel so much more motivated. Haha :-) Okay, so I took these pictures yesterday. I just got my lens the day before yesterday, so I haven't had much time to mess around with the settings much, but anyway here it is!

This is Delany pulling a Lindsey Stirling.....

I am just in love with this outfit :-)


 Rubber boots are something that are really fun to add to an outfit! They don't have to match perfectly, and they still look adorable. They are also very practical for chilly, damp, or rainy weather.





And ending with this photo, which is my absolute favorite because Delany is wearing the best smile ever!

And for the outfit:
Shirt, stripes:  $9 from Aeropostale
Purple shirt: $15 from Aeropostale
Skirt: $3 from thrift store
Boots: gift from Kohls (?)

Examples of Modest and Feminine outfits that express an assortment of styles.
Do you have an outfit that you want to share? Email us a picture and we will post it!
Requirements: please send photos directly in the email, attachments cannot be opened. Thank you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sing to יהוה a new song, sing to יהוה, all the earth! Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day. Declare His esteem among the nations.







Psalms 96:1-3