Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Saterday Morning Daybook

Hey :-)
Date...December 29th
Starting time...3:33 PM
Mood...Happy!
Outside my window...well, its cool and kinda rainy
I'm thinking...about finishing my bag of Doritos, don't know how it happened but I have become seriously addicted
I'm currently reading...The Princess Bride, still, I haven't had much reading time :-)
I'm listening to...NCIS marathon, oh yea!
I'm wearing... honestly I hate this question, its Saterday what do you think I am wearing? I will humor you and tell you anyway, even though its the same thing as last time....sweat pants and a long sleeve t-shirt.
I am looking forward to...my friends are coming over tomorrow!!! So excited :-)
I'm hoping... that I can go see Les Miserables next weekend! Actually I am almost sure that we are going, so yea...
Yesterday, I...watched Phantom of the Opera! It was great, and I just loved the music....favorite songs are Think Of Me and The Final Lair
I'm hungry for...Five Guys french fries
The song stuck inside my head is...Think of Me from Phantom of the Opera
I love...Iced Tea
I loathe...headaches
This week, my goal is... do hebrew everyday, and write thank you cards
Did I meet last week's goal?... I never gave myself a goal for last week, but I did get done things that I needed to and was productive
Picture(s) of the Week...this picture is from Epcot actually, at the end of the Test Track ride they had a bunch of cars....so yea
End time...3:55 PM
Upcoming Posts
Hanukkah party at my Grandma's, and our MGM/Epcot trip! Have a good day :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sing to יהוה a new song, sing to יהוה, all the earth! Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day. Declare His esteem among the nations.







Psalms 96:1-3