Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

{LIFE}

Shabbat Shalom! And good morning to you all, this is the day that the Lord has made! Let us rejoice and be glad in it!
My apologies for [again] getting behind in posting, we started school this week and getting back into a routine has been a bit rough ;-)
But, I made it through my first week of 9th grade, and our new schooling program is awesome.
I am taking Biology, Drivers Ed, and World History through Florida Virtual School. I do all my classes online, and I have teachers there to help me if I ever have any questions. So yeah, its super neat.
We have some exciting posts coming up! Our dear friends the Rosses will be spending Sunday and Monday with us, so lots of photos from that. Soon to come are pictures from Mr. Joe's surprise 70th, and a special post telling you all about my new sidebar blog button {Runt The Brave} and something else I am supporting. And last but not least, an exciting upcoming event! But I am not going to tell you what it is till after it happens :-)
Some things that I am lovin' this week:
 
This cadillac from the movie The Help

These knee high converse

This hairdo, which I have already worn twice.

This cute photo!
 
What are you all doing for labor day? What are some things that you have found this week? Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers!
 
 
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sing to יהוה a new song, sing to יהוה, all the earth! Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day. Declare His esteem among the nations.







Psalms 96:1-3