Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Thrifty Threads: Who says?

Apparently there is this "thing" going around that you can't (shouldn't) wear black and brown together. Um, What? I used to be a firm believer in the black/brown rule, but Delany has slowly changed my mind about that one! Check out this awesome outfit, and tell me what you think :-)







 I am just super in love with this outfit!
shirt: $20 from Loft
dress: $5 from Thrift Store
boots: full price from Modcloth
belt: handmedown

Examples of Modest and Feminine outfits that express an assortment of styles.
Do you have an outfit that you want to share? Email us a picture and we will post it!
Requirements: please send photos directly in the email, attachments cannot be opened. Thank you!

Announcement:
The beginning of this week begins the feast of Sukkot! Our family will be camping in Georgia for the entire next week, so I will be absent from my blog, but will return the week after next. So, happy Sukkot to you all, and I will see you soon. Also, I will leave you with a couple "sister shots".





Shabbat Shalom

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sing to יהוה a new song, sing to יהוה, all the earth! Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day. Declare His esteem among the nations.







Psalms 96:1-3