Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Two are better off than one...

If someone were to ask me what one of the most precious things in life is, I would say friendship.

Tammy and Eliana

 “Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble..... A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.”  Ecclesiastes 4:9–12

 
 “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17

 
"I can’t give solutions to all of life’s problems, doubts,
or fears. But I can listen to you, and together we will
search for answers."-Unknown
 
Georgia, Eliana, Atalya, Tammy
 
The Ross girls spent Sunday and Monday with us, and we had an amazing time.
Our moms went out to dinner Sunday night and left us girls at home with a bucket of fried chicken and lemonade, ice cream, music, and Batman Begins. Oh yeah, it was awesome.
 
 
Olivia and Tammy
Monday morning we went out to the Island.
 
"Your joys, triumphs, successes, and happiness are not mine;
Yet I can share in your laughter."-Unknown
 
Atalya, Tess, and Olivia
 
"I can’t give you boundaries which I have determined for you,
But I can give you the room to change, room to grow,
room to be yourself."-Unknown
 
Eliana and Tammy re-enacting a scene from the Titanic
 
"I can’t keep your feet from stumbling.
I can only offer my hand that you may grasp it and not fall."-Unknown
 
Eliana and Tammy
 
"I can’t keep your heart from breaking and hurting,
But I can cry with you and help you pick up the pieces
and put them back in place."-Unknown
 
Eliana and Tammy
 
"Your decisions in life are not mine to make, nor to judge;
I can only support you, encourage you,
and help you when you ask."-Unknown
 
 
Delany and Atalya on the boat.
 
 
"I can’t tell you who you are.
I can only love you and be your friend."
–Unknown
We love you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely and totally in love with your friend's black glasses. In love.

Unknown said...

They are awesome aren't they? Next time I get glasses I am going to get some like that! We call them nerd glasses XD.
Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Sing to יהוה a new song, sing to יהוה, all the earth! Sing to יהוה, bless His Name, Proclaim His deliverance from day to day. Declare His esteem among the nations.







Psalms 96:1-3